what video games are you currently playing?

Currently rotating between Fallout 4, Kerbal Space Program, Cities: Skylines or Banished (depending on my desired intensity level), Civ V, and Prison Architect.

Lately i havent had that many games to play. Ive been focusing more on the forum and taking time off of playing. But i somewhat lost interest in alot of games too. I miss playing but just cant play more than one match at a time ex. pubg.

I occasionally play Super Mario Galaxy II - but not very often. However, I want to put more time into this older Madden football game I recently purchased. Anyway, all my games are on Wii (original).
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2017, 12:50 PM by TheJason.)

I am currently playing Insurgency, a multiplayer team-based military-style first person shooter; Rainbow Six 3, which is similar to insurgency except it's even easier to die and you can't jump; and Quake II, a classic scifi first person shooter (FPS). I like tactical shooters like Insurgency and Rainbow Six 3 because it is very easy to die, so you have to think very carefully and the constant danger gives me an adrenaline boost. I play Quake II because its art and design are awesome. Enemies turn into piles of meat when you kill them.

I am currently playing L.A. Noire and also have Deadlight downloaded and ready to be played after L.A. Noire. I am thinking of also getting Darkest Dungeon and/or Stardew Valley soon after.

Currently, I'm playing 3 games which are Final Fantasy games, Top Eleven football manager and Criminal Case. These 3 games gets me to attached to my playing device all day. The only lucky I'm is that I have managed to schedule my playing time and working times, so it doesn't get conflicted and leave me frustrated by not finishing what I'm supposed to do.

I'm trying to include playing Call of Duty World War II once the game is out because after watching the advert of the game, all I can think of is playing it.

I am currently playing Civilization VI which I got for myself this Christmas. And I *love* the music, some of the new game mechanics (such as traders now build roads and your workers construct things instantly) and the art style. I actually waited a long time to get this game because I was a bit hesitant to the new game - especially the art style and graphics which I thought was too cartoonish. But now that I've played it for nearly 40 hours I am not really bothered with the graphics. The biggest downside with the game is that it's too easy compared to the older Civ games. I am playing a game on Prince difficulty and it's really too easy in my opinion.

I play little flash game named cube field and trying to improve my personal best - 678K

Skyrim, FIFA 18, COD WW2 and LA Noire.

I've been so busy and buried under school work and drumline that I've lost interest in games but I occasionally play LEGO Star Wars, Forza Horizon 3, and Terraria

Search Thread: