Dual Monitors

If you have dual monitors how do you have them set up? I'm using a docking station but I'd like to hear other common methods.

Currently i have them mounted to the wall using a double monitor mount. Then i use a DVI and a HDMI cable to hook them up to my computer. Simple but efficient.

I have seen double monitor set up and it looks great considering the increase in work rate it offers but truth be told I'm not a fan of using double monitors because I find it hard to focus with such. Single monitors are more comfortable working with for me.

(01-01-2018, 10:18 AM)Martinsx Wrote: I have seen double monitor set up and it looks great considering the increase in work rate it offers but truth be told I'm not a fan of using double monitors because I find it hard to focus with such. Single monitors are more comfortable working with for me.

Well it's good for when you're working on code and you can have a live preview on the other screen. Some things you're doing you can really benefit from two monitors. Sometimes it's not practical to switch windows.

I'm currently using a laptop and that doesn't require that I setup any peripherals of the system. How ever, I would advise you check out the manual of the device you want to setup and see how they gave out guidelines to avoid making mistakes while at it. Wishing you the very best as you try that out.

(01-02-2018, 11:33 AM)Henrywrites Wrote: I'm currently using a laptop and that doesn't require that I setup any peripherals of the system. How ever, I would advise you check out the manual of the device you want to setup and see how they gave out guidelines to avoid making mistakes while at it. Wishing you the very best as you try that out.

Well I have a docking station so it's pretty straight forward. Just plug the monitor in.

Search Thread: