How do you guys entertain yourself when your bored?

I just get so bored and goto sleep. What does everyone do to entertain themselves?

If its late then I will fall asleep but if not more bong rips bro. I also play a lot of minecraft lately I've been going so hard.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 05:13 PM by King.)

(11-10-2017, 05:01 PM)King Wrote: If its late then I will fall asleep but if not more bong rips bro. I also play a lot of minecraft lately I've been going so hard.

I havent played minecraft in years kinda miss that game in private lobbies with friends lol. Id imagine they have done alot to it since then.

(11-10-2017, 05:45 PM)Vizzra Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 05:01 PM)King Wrote: If its late then I will fall asleep but if not more bong rips bro. I also play a lot of minecraft lately I've been going so hard.

I havent played minecraft in years kinda miss that game in private lobbies with friends lol. Id imagine they have done alot to it since then.

I only play on update like 1.8 cause after that there's way to much stuff I haven't kept up on. Its up to like 1.13 I think i'm not sure.

(11-10-2017, 06:15 PM)King Wrote:

I only play on update like 1.8 cause after that there's way to much stuff I haven't kept up on. Its up to like 1.13 I think i'm not sure.

I would be so lost so quick lmfao.

(11-10-2017, 06:18 PM)Vizzra Wrote:

I guess in the newer updates there's like shields and you can hold 2 tools at once, nothing about that sounds appealing to me so I don't mess with it  :s .

(11-10-2017, 06:40 PM)King Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 06:18 PM)Vizzra Wrote:

I guess in the newer updates there's like shields and you can hold 2 tools at once, nothing about that sounds appealing to me so I don't mess with it  :s .
Thats actually pretty cool imo

There are a lot of thing I do when I'm bored, it's either through online/by the use of web or internet or offline/going outside or doing some kind of activities.
When I'm bored I try to contact some of my friends, actually through chat in facebook, but when no one answers me, or replies back, I just watch Videos, like anime, youtube video's or just trying to catch up to some TV series.
If there is no access to internet I try to go out and explore place's I don't know, just for fun, but a lot of time's I can't do this thing cause I'm broke, LOL.
So if I don't have the money to go out, I try to do some kinds of activities, like what is something I wanna enhance or learn, just for fun. Maybe one of the best I've done before is I try to learn to draw, especially anime and Comic book Characters, but I stop now, well I guess when I get bored again I'll do this stuff and learn how to play guitar I guess.
But I also there are times that I end up to that moment that I'm so bored I don't know what am I going to do, even tho I already have plan's. There are some time that I dont want to do it.

I think there are a lot of things to do to beat boredom and be productive at the same time.I would clean the house, plant some flowers in a pot or look up some easy recipes online and experiment.If I'm not in the mood to move around, I just curl up in bed and watch movies or tv series or I just read a book.Sometimes I would go out for a walk and go to my favorite cafe for a cup of coffee.

We cannot escape from being bored but for me whenever I encounter that, I'll go online and watched some videos that is more on realistic scenes. If my eyes gets tired, I played music while lying on my bed. I am a busy person and my boring moment is every time I travel to office because it took me 2 hours sitting on a cab.

Search Thread: