How do you guys entertain yourself when your bored?

Depends on what I'm currently doing. For example, if I am laying in bed or sitting somewhere waiting away from a computer I would start reading some of the eBooks I have downloaded on my phone or maybe some free audio books I got from Audible. Personally, I've never much been a reader but since none of this is forced reading and I can read on subjects about crypto, physics, or programming, etc I am slowly getting into it.

If I am on the computer, I normally browse forums or start making random designs in Photoshop, Illustrator, or After Effects. Other times I play video games or look at Steam games/upcoming games that I might like.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2017, 10:34 AM by Soup.)

When I'm bored, I usually go to the mall, invite my friends then just chat with long hours with them at Starbucks or at any other coffee shops, only if they agree to go out with me. But if they don't, I usually stay at home, watch movies or TV series. But if still I can't find a good show, I usually just sleep. ;)

(11-04-2017, 04:38 AM)Groot Wrote: I just get so bored and goto sleep. What does everyone do to entertain themselves?

I do various things to get myself in the mood when I feel bored. The activities I engages in ranges from watching movies, listening to music, playing games, all sorts of games but particularly football games like FIFA and PES. These games have a way of lightening my day and make sure that I'm happy. 

If I feel like I am not cut out for being at home when I feel bored, I would call some of my friends and hang out. That way I get to chitchat and feel lively.

I am a busy person but sometimes I also get bored especially when I am alone in the living room and had nothing to do. It's a good thing that I have my phone and I can play Candy Crush. It's been more than a year that I am doing it, Candy Crush is my stress reliever. It relaxes me when I play it and some people are wondering why I am still amused with it when it is already an old game. Another relaxation for me when I have nothing to do is to brush my dogs. I am a dog lover and they also take away my boredom particularly when they ask me to let them out in the garden. It's not good to be bored when you can do something that you enjoy.

I usually just fire up a movie or two, maybe start a TV series.
Basically anything that there is to watch, and thank god there is a lot of things to watch nowadays.
I just open up my Popcorn time program on my PC and pick a movie and play it.
If I pick the right one I am left amazed by that movie, and I am going to be in its universe for the next 30 minutes for sure.
Getting back to reality is a sad and tough thing for sure.
Plus, the time that i was bored had now gone away.
If I still feel bored, it wont hurt to start another movie haha.

Play PS4, watch YouTube.

I have plenty of books on my book cases. Some of them I've read already but I haven't read all of them. So I've got plenty to keep me busy for a while. I've thought of getting a tablet or an e-reader of some kind but I don't know which kind I should get. I haven't even begun to look.

Search Thread: