Any Rumors on the Next GTA?

Also i must add in they should allow people to host servers and people to create mods so we can integrate a gta 6 roleplay. Not sure whos into real life RP but personally i love it. Messing around with people and whatnot. I would love to see something alike to it, it would introduce gta to a whole different community.

I'm also looking forward to the next upcoming Vice City. I am so excited about this game about the release date of this. I already buy new mouse and keyboard to play this game. Just update this forum if somebody knows. Thank you.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing a new GTA game however I think it's a long way off yet. We have Red Dead Redemption coming out later this year.

(01-14-2018, 12:42 PM)Blade Wrote: I'm definitely looking forward to seeing a new GTA game however I think it's a long way off yet. We have Red Dead Redemption coming out later this year.

Thats very true we still have 2 years before we are even close to gta 6. Along with that im really excited to possibly see a red dead redemption RP.

Regards
~Groot

(01-14-2018, 07:21 PM)Groot Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 12:42 PM)Blade Wrote: I'm definitely looking forward to seeing a new GTA game however I think it's a long way off yet. We have Red Dead Redemption coming out later this year.

Thats very true we still have 2 years before we are even close to gta 6. Along with that im really excited to possibly see a red dead redemption RP.

I was very hyped when I saw the announcement for Red Dead Redemption 2. Shame it was pushed back to this year. But yeah, I agree RockstarGames will most likely put their focus on RDR for now and get that marketed.
For now, GTA 5 is good enough for me. The regular DLC content seems to always bring me back to the game.

I can't wait so long, I'm very excited about the next GTA which is Vice City Style. I will looking forward to it, I'm ready to play it since I love playing this game when I was in my childhood time. And actually I love cheating on this game, also it so fun to play this game. :)

Search Thread: