Time or Money

(12-30-2017, 11:41 PM)T Dog Wrote: I am currently working 30 hours a week instead of 40 for a little more free time. I tend to value time more than money but lately I've had the desire to make more money. Which do you value more? Free time or money?

I definitely desire time more than money. You can always get money back but  you can never get time back. Time is so valuable that we trade it for money. If I could work part time and make as much as I normally do full time, I would definitely do it. I realized how valuable time is after my daughter was born. Every moment is so new to her and she picks up on new things everyday. I would much rather spend time with her than at work.

(01-10-2018, 09:20 PM)tacia93 Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 11:41 PM)T Dog Wrote: I am currently working 30 hours a week instead of 40 for a little more free time. I tend to value time more than money but lately I've had the desire to make more money. Which do you value more? Free time or money?

I definitely desire time more than money. You can always get money back but  you can never get time back. Time is so valuable that we trade it for money. If I could work part time and make as much as I normally do full time, I would definitely do it. I realized how valuable time is after my daughter was born. Every moment is so new to her and she picks up on new things everyday. I would much rather spend time with her than at work.
That is very true. My goal is to never spend 40 hours a week at an office if I don't have to.

we value time more specially when you have kids.

Time because you can have that money anytime but you can never turn back time. That's why time are very essential for me. And I would love to spend lot of time with my family. :)

Hi Tdog,
For now, I work so hard to earn and save money for my travel expense this coming summer. I want to experience an epic vacation that's why for now I value money the most.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 06:30 AM by Bell1014.)

Search Thread: