Thoughts on the iPhone x?

What do you guys think about the iPhone X? 

I personally think it looks great. I would've got it instead of my iPhone 8, however I wouldn't pay £72 a month for the contract.

Its too pricey for me i will stick with the iphone 7 for a while. I like getting them when they get cheaper.

(01-08-2018, 08:46 PM)Groot Wrote: Its too pricey for me i will stick with the iphone 7 for a while. I like getting them when they get cheaper.

Yeah. They're so overpriced when they first release.

As with every other Apple product, it's over priced for what you're getting.

It's very over priced. I currently use an iPhone 6s and the battery life is horrendous. I will probably pick up the new iPhone when it's cheaper or, maybe not. Been considering getting away from apple phones. Just not sure what other phone to buy.

(01-15-2018, 01:02 AM)Blade Wrote: It's very over priced. I currently use an iPhone 6s and the battery life is horrendous. I will probably pick up the new iPhone when it's cheaper or, maybe not. Been considering getting away from apple phones. Just not sure what other phone to buy.

If you can afford it, I highly suggest going with a Pixel. They're amazing. If you're looking for something a bit cheaper the Samsung A7 is also a very nice device.

(01-15-2018, 03:24 AM)Senpie Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 01:02 AM)Blade Wrote: It's very over priced. I currently use an iPhone 6s and the battery life is horrendous. I will probably pick up the new iPhone when it's cheaper or, maybe not. Been considering getting away from apple phones. Just not sure what other phone to buy.

If you can afford it, I highly suggest going with a Pixel. They're amazing. If you're looking for something a bit cheaper the Samsung A7 is also a very nice device.
Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to look into this very soon.

Search Thread: