Pets?

Do you guys have any pets?

I have a Jack Russell.

I have 3 dogs. One black lab hunting dog. A pug, and a yorkshire terrier. Great group of dogs. Pretty well trained especially the black lab.

(01-11-2018, 11:51 PM)Groot Wrote: I have 3 dogs. One black lab hunting dog. A pug, and a yorkshire terrier. Great group of dogs. Pretty well trained especially the black lab.

I really want a pug lmao. I'll probably get one when I'm older. They're expensive as fuck.

(01-12-2018, 09:04 AM)Nath Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 11:51 PM)Groot Wrote: I have 3 dogs. One black lab hunting dog. A pug, and a yorkshire terrier. Great group of dogs. Pretty well trained especially the black lab.

I really want a pug lmao. I'll probably get one when I'm older. They're expensive as fuck.

I got lucky. I found a snapchat from a girl who randomly added me saying they were giving away a troubled dog. Which i respect as atleast they didnt neglect him. He came to me very healty. I took him in, trained him, and he couldn't be better. This is the best dog ive had by far.

Regards
~Groot

Basically I loved pets very much. I have my cat named chris and also my 3 lovely dogs and their name are Tintin, Tina, and Christina. They have most like girl name. I'm the one who named them that's why that's the outcome of their name. I'm so happy to have them all.

I have 3 dogs and a cat at my house. Sick and tired of all the dog poop, dog pee, animals fighting, cat jumping on the table, hair everywhere, etc. Luckily when someone moves out they're leaving.

Search Thread: