500 Lb. Serial Killer Joseph Metheny Allegedly Served His Victims to Strangers as BBQ

[Image: 4066a8e7b8b176492751a7c5df31803d]
Weird AF.

Joe was originally charged with five killings: two homeless men in a makeshift camp, and three young women who were addicted to drugs. Due to lack of evidence, the charges were dropped for all cases but Spicer and Magaziner, who he allegedly met in a bar, and later brought back to his trailer to rape and murder. Later on, he confessed to killing the three others, plus at least five more young women.

Joe was given two life sentences for the slayings, though he was originally given the death sentence in 1998, which is what he wanted. “The words, ‘I’m sorry’ will never come out, for they would be a lie," he said, according to the Baltimore Sun. "I am more than willing to give up my life for what I have done, to have God judge me and send me to hell for eternity."

Damn, that's brutal. Poor victims.

Its not these sickos fault. I kinda feel bad. But they must be locked up. I know most of them have psychological problems and cant handle it. If your not sorry for something like that or even if you are. You deserve the death sentence.

Crazy shiet ma

People like this normally target the homeless or addicts because they believe no one will miss them. Or their disappearances won't be as vigorously investigated as the vanishing of for example, a stockbroker, lawyer or famous actor. Unfortunately, society has placed down these sorts of rules based on how human beings treat each other within the food chain. Sickos like Metheny just exploit those rules.

Search Thread: