2018 Goals

How is everyones 2018 goals coming along?

Personally I've done everything I could to work towards my goals. I've been working hard in the gym and on the computer. All you can do is give it your all!

How about you?

My goal was to get back into trading. However, I haven't had the time to do so yet.

Probably gonna be working out everyday and eating better. I have plans to drop about 15-20 pounds within the next few months, im really looking forward to hitting this goal. Number 2 is to put the rest of my effort into LoungeBB. And so far i have kept those 2 goals.

Well first of all, I need to start eating better. I am going to try and focus on getting more fit this year.

(01-12-2018, 04:07 PM)Nath Wrote: My goal was to get back into trading. However, I haven't had the time to do so yet.

What are you trading?

My goals for this year is to research more on a variety of topics (mainly related to computing), and to also live a more (healthier) lifestyle.

drop heat

I love making goals so that it can help me to reach my dreams and I use use my goals as a inspiration. Every people have their own goals to their life so either I. So this 2018 I have more new goals in my life but still I continue those goal I made last year.

Search Thread: