IOS or Android

It would have to be Android. Plus I'm so used to it that I just can't seem myself changing to iOS no matter how good they get.

(12-04-2017, 05:09 PM)Asta Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 11:32 PM)Soup Wrote: I prefer iOS, to be honest. I like the way iPhones look and the UI/UX of it.

Question:

What is UX?

(12-03-2017, 11:32 PM)Soup Wrote: I prefer iOS, to be honest. I like the way iPhones look and the UI/UX of it.

Question:

What is UX?
UX is user experience. So it's basic the usability of the design.

I'm part of the Android family because of the friendly user interface we have in the sense that one could get to feel at home operating an Android device at the first time. Since I switched to using smart phones, Android devices have been my choice ranging from infinix to techno phones and I have to say I've got no reason to change as yet.

Ever since I started making use of phones and computer devices, I have always have a huge flair for android products more than I do for IOS. It's even to the extent that I actually haven't used my own money to purchase IOS gadgets, it has always been android for me.

Currently I'm making use of one android Tecno product Camon 8 and one Afrione 2 in 1 tablet. The Afrione is an android model as well and it's a new product manufactured by my dear country Nigeria.

(01-01-2018, 08:54 AM)Henrywrites Wrote: I'm part of the Android family because of the friendly user interface we have in the sense that one could get to feel at home operating an Android device at the first time. Since I switched to using smart phones, Android devices have been my choice ranging from infinix to techno phones and I have to say I've got no reason to change as yet.

I have been told that infinix is a good product, I haven't used it but some of my friends do and my mother recently bought infinix smart. I have operated the phone a few times and I must confess that it is very appealing. I might go for it should I be looking for a new android phone.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 09:30 AM by Martinsx.)

IOS for sure. I love simplicity.

iOS isn't a *bad* mobile operating system, but it is also proprietary and I don't like the physical design or limitations of the iPhone/iPod so therefore I don't use it. Android has always appealed to me due to the simplicity and customization of the system.

Mine is always an Android phone because it is the most that I can afford. Admittedly the iPhone is the best in the field because of its speed and its invulnerability to viruses. If I have the money maybe I will buy an iPhone just for the experience of iOs. But for now, I am content with my Samsung that will work for me for at least 3 more years.

I currently prefer Apple however I don't think my opinion means much because I have never used Android. I am looking into getting an android phone because I'm fed up of bad battery life on Apple phones. I've heard that android is all round better with battery life.

Search Thread: